We have a quick mini update for you all, that is mostly based around some new rules or small changes to some of our existing rules. Please take a moment to look these over, as the Guidebook has been updated to reflect these updates.
We have thread prefixes that you can use to let members know the nature of the thread. These are now listed and explained in the FAQs.
- Notes in a signature DO NOT override thread prefixes.
- Permission to invade private threads must be granted by all players, unless the thread is in a pride area, as per pride life rules.
In order to help promote the site’s 100-word minimum for all posts, we will be implementing a small change to help enforce this:
- Should your posts not meet the 100-word minimum twice (2+ times) in any given thread, you will be unable to claim any petals or trade experience for that thread.
We have noticed that there have been some issues with pride claiming — in hopes of making things a bit more fair and preventing instant claim defaults, we will be introducing the following:
- If a claimer does not meet the leadership or post requirements, for any reason, at the time of posting their claim, the claim will be voided.
- If a claim is voided, another character can step-in to claim, given that they meet all necessary requirements.
- If both of the initial claimers are voided, the thread will be considered dead and a new thread must be made for any further claims.
- Staff must officially void the claim before another characters is allowed to step-in. Failure to wait will result in deletion of the post.
- If your claim is voided, your character will be on a cooldown for 2 OOC weeks, where they will be unable to challenge, claim a pride, or take over a pride.
- The 3-day timer for the pride claim starts as of the first valid post.
- i.e. Lion A makes a claim for Scilla Lagoon and meets all of the requirements. Lion B challenges the claim, but doesn't meet requirements and is therefore voided. The 3-day timer would start as of Lion A's post, not Lion B's.
- i.e. Lion C can challenge any time after Staff has posted the void, within 72 hours of Lion A’s claim.
- If a challenger does not meet the leadership or post requirements, for any reason, at the time of posting their challenge, the challenge will be voided.
- Staff must officially void the challenge before it is consided voided. Failure to wait will result in deletion of the post.
- If your challenge is voided, your character will be on a cooldown for 2 OOC weeks, where they will be unable to challenge, claim a pride, or take over a pride.