Hey all you cool cats and kittens, with all the excitement that's been happening on Amaryllis, we'd like to throw in one more fun thing: Purchasable Board-Wide Plots!
We know that some of you have been wondering about this for a while now, and that there is still some work to be done before it becomes an available item in the Shop. So, as the Staff Team starts to conceptualize how we would like roll this idea out, we're hoping to use this thread as a way to gather everyone's ideas, and hopefully spark some creativity that will be used down the line. Think of this as one giant idea dump!
If you have any ideas/suggestions for BWP's that follow the guidelines/rules below, feel free to post them! Whether you have one or several ideas, we want to hear them all!
- BWP's will have IC perks only. What this means is that your lion could find a cool meteor or a 'glow in the dark' shell, but OOC prizes like custom titles, litter bypasses, miscellaneous shop items, extra dice, etc, will not be awarded.
- While we would like to see everyone participate in BWP's, they are not mandatory. For instance, if the BWP is a wildfire, not all boards will be affected.
- Staff-run BWP's are the only BWPs that are mandatory to participate in.
- BWP ideas have to be somewhat realistic. Although it would be funny to see/play out, we can't have a BWP where dinosaurs resurrect from extinction.
How We Intend the System to Work:
- Once a BWP has been "activated," no others will be able to be purchased/used at the same time.
- Once a BWP has been purchased, it will be locked and will only be thrown back into rotation once all other BWP's have been purchased/activated.
- There will be cooldown periods between purchased BWPs.
- Staff reserve the right to halt the purchase of BWPs in order to facilitate site-wide events and other BWPs.
Please use the code below to post your idea(s). You can post as many as you have but please keep them in one post!
<b>Notes</b>: If you'd like to add any notes about your suggestion please put it here! Notes are <b>not</b> mandatory so if you don't want to/don't have any then that's okay!