Amaryllis
Amaryllis   The Gates of Amaryllis   Maua's Passage   moonlit sojourner `

Hello There, Guest!
or Register
IC News

January 25th, 2023 It seems that the island wasn't ready for new leaders to take over right away as Vermier keeps ahold of the Hollows and Cassandra keeps the Brook in the family. The steadiness doesn't last long as a blistering sand storm rolls through the Oasis, leaving it empty until Ronin and Scorpius take up battle to see who will claim the lands.

January 16th, 2023 After battling for their prides, all current leaders remain with their crowns. Amara successfully wins a challenge for the Bluffs for the third time. Morrigan wins her first battle after a year of leading the Summit, the relations between the Mire and Summit seem to have splintered as war breaks out. Ryker battles a familiar face in Leander for the Oasis and manages to keep his crown and denies a family the ability to get back to it. Alexander battles Vermier for the Hollows, a move that causes Ryker to drop his attachements to Alexander's family.

January 9th, 2023 After peace seemed to settle over the island the warm air and lifting of the rains brings out the challenges for prides. The Lagoon gains new leaders. The Oasis leader, Ryker fights to keep his pride from Leander. Amara, the oldest leader in the island once again fights to keep the Bluffs, this time against Arkyn. While Cassandra fights against Aeistrios to keep the Brook in the paws of family and friends.

December 19th, 2022 In a bold move, Amara of Wolfbron Bluffs has taken King Alizabeth prisoner after she was attacked by some mammoths. This has left Scilla Lagoon empty of it's leader once again.

December 16th, 2022 Spring works it's way to the island and with the coming of warmer weather it seems that the island has calmed and for the moment allowed things to settle.

November 29th, 2022 The winter season has proven to be brutal and unforgiving as the weather pushes the lions of Scilla Lagoon from their home, once again leaving the pride vulnerable for claiming. This time, Ronin is looking for the opportunity to rule, though he is quickly countered by Alizabeth, who is hoping to reclaim what was once her's.

November 11th, 2022 After Alizabeth left the Lagoon to find her cub and ended up falling ill, the pride has found itself at the center of another challenge and war. Prometheus and Recluse fought to see who would lead Scilla Lagoon, with Recluse reigning victorious, while the lions of Wolfbron Bluffs extend their reach with Vermier as the new High Sovereign of Obsidian Hollows. With so many changes to the leaders of Amaryllis, what is ahead for the island?

November 8th, 2022 "When will this end?" you may ask yourself as you are thrust in between worlds once more. This time, however, you are not simply floating in the nothingness or above the land you call home. No. It is snippets of visions that pay now before you as if you're there. As if it isn't just a memory of a time long gone. Their piercing eyes gaze at you. You are taken aback out of fear or maybe awe. Somehow you know deep within your heart the identity of this loner: Kivuli. When you awake, the memory of the fury in their gaze remains burned within your mind.

October 22nd, 2022 An earthquake has resulted in parts of Obsidian Hollow to fall in, trapping Roan in the process as he sought to evacuate the others. In the aftermath, Vermier and Revna waste no time moving in to make their claim for the newly vacant territory.

October 17th, 2022 It is happening again - you are thrust into this in-between of worlds, the tendrils of mist swirling before you like hungry serpents. You can almost feel them tickle your sides and wrap around your ankles -- "I am Kivuli," the strange chorus of voices responds firmly, their fury brimming at the tip of their words. It is powerful and intense, like a titanous wave about to crash and leave everything in ruin. "... and I will take back what is mine." What is coming for the island? Will there be enough support to keep Maua as the stronger deity or will Kivuli take over?

October 8th, 2022 A rumble is felt on the eastern side of the island, prompting violent waves to crash into the lands of Caladan Cove and driving out the lions that once lived there. Days pass before the ocean calms and settles once again, but the lions that were once there are now gone, and the pridelands are open for a new ruler.

October 7th, 2022 Alizabeth remains the leader of Scilla Lagoon whilst Seneca loses his battle to Ryker for Andal Oasis. Will the outcome of these battles shape how the island works together in the coming days? With new leaders also taking over Lorien Plains (Ghyslaine) and Vermeda Brook (Cassandra), things could be on edge once again.

October 1st, 2022 Something takes hold of those living on the island - - shared vision or dream that seems to shake the core of what they have come to know. Accompanied with a strange voice within their minds, those who came to Amaryllis long ago, guided by Maua's voice, will feel a pagne of familiarity. Only this time, the voice is different and chilling. What is coming?

September 28th, 2022 Ryker Dantanian once again challenges Seneca Miroslav for the crown of Andal Oasis. Will another war materialize on the sidelines, or will they all be able to observe in peace?

September 21st, 2022 It seems that the work Maua did to calm the lands has worked, as peace settles over the island and allows those living upon it to enjoy themselves. It seems that Tiamat has grown tired of it, however, as she challenges Alizabeth for Scilla Lagoon. Has the time of neutrality ended, or will this challenge come and go without further violence?

August 2nd, 2022 After working hard to calm the lands, Maua has gifted the island with two new pride territories that are safe to call home. It doesn't take long for Violarum to disband Firnen Rainforest in favour of claiming Lorien Plains, thereby leaving the jungle open for a new ruler. Maia and Aidoneus quickly move into battle to see who will lead Firnen Rainforest next, while Morrigan longs for something similar to her homeland and heads to Illyria Summit to stake her claim. Will there finally be an era of calm after so much distruction?

July 30th, 2022 The reigning leaders have managed to maintain control of their prides against their would-be usurpers, and it seems as though Maua is working on calming the disasters brought on by the influx of odd weather. What will come next has yet to be determined, including whether or not the lions of Amaryllis will be able to handle another shift in the lands.

July 15th, 2022 While the lands of Amaryllis are still stuggling with weather anomalies and strange phenomenas, some have seen it as a perfect time to try to uproot some longstanding leaders. Leander had challenged Amara for the Bluffs, Vaghan had challenged Roan for the Hollows, and Ryker has challenged Seneca for the Oasis. Will these kings and queens maintain control, or will an influx of new leadership be another thing for the lions of Amaryllis to contend with?

July 1st, 2022 Though it started as a slow and unassuming shift in the air, it soon becomes apparent that something is terribly, terribly wrong within the lands of Amaryllis. Weather anomalies and strange phenomena have begun materializing across the territories, infecting the pride lands and sending the valley into a state of flux and confusion. Who is to say how long it will go on for, or what the reason for such chaos is?

June 6th, 2022 The prides continue to remain in a state of flux as Alizabeth challenges Walpurgis for Scilla Lagoon and the consequences of the war start to become clear.

May 15th, 2022 Seneca is challenged by Violarum for the crown, though manages to remain the leader of Andal Oasis. Not long after, another fight rings out across the island as Cassandra challenges Alaric for Ecrosia Mire. This spirals into a violent clash between the Rike and Sigrún, who are long-time enemies, and leads to a death match between Saga and Erna as war breaks out around them.

April 24th, 2022 As the mist cleared, acidic rainstorms moved in over the rainforest and flooded the lands. The lions of the Rainforest were forced to leave but now the cooler temps have moved the storms out and the lands are open for claiming.

April 15th, 2022 With a few more weeks having gone by, the mist has finally relinquished its hold on the lands of Amaryllis, dissappearing back to wherever it had first come from. As a result, all of the lost lions, who had been so cruelly taken by the mist, are now free - but will things ever truly be the same as they once were?

April 4th, 2022 For a few days now, the mist has started to seem as though it is lifting, with some areas thinning out and hinting that the end may be near. And while some lost lions have miraculously turned up as a result of this, others remain entrenched within the mist, their whereabout unknown and their kin still searching for their safe return. In addition, amongst the chaos, Walpurgis has succeeded in obtaining the crown of Scilla Lagoon, beginning what could be a new era for the coastal pride.

March 29th, 2022 Searches for missing lions prove fruitful for some and not for others. Strange animals are arriving from within the mist and meeting lions for the first time. A strong wave of the mist covered the Lagoon and drove out all the members leaving the once-thriving pride lands ghostly empty.

March 15th, 2022 The mist seems to have developed quite the appetite, as the volume of disappearances becomes clear and the fog overtakes the once-territory of the Lightstone outlaw band, forcing its members to disperse. These realizations have prompted search parties to begin scouring the valley in pursuit of their missing kin, hoping to find them and get them home in one piece.

March 1st, 2022 The shift in the air is noticeable and strong, signalling the arrival of something that is coming their way, and fast. What started out as a normal morning quickly transcended into confusion, as rolling clouds of mist begin to overtake Amaryllis, consuming all in its path and causing the disappearance of lions all across the land. What is going on?

February 17th, 2022 The challenges for Firnen Rainforest, Wolfbron Bluffs, and Vermeda Brook all conclude, with two of the three maintaining their previous rulers while the other faces a regime change. How will the inhabitants of the rainforest take to this usurper? And what will become of Saga Sigrun, who has now killed not one, but two members of the Rike family?

February 8th, 2022 Úlla stands as the winner of the Cove but it seems that her victory is the start in a string of chaos. The rainforest, bluffs, and the brook have all been challenged for. If any pay attention, in the early mornings the haze seems to linger a little bit longer, what could this mean?

February 7th, 2022 Roan remains the leader of the Hollows, and Saga succeeds in killing Eulalia. The recent rains also caused a rock slide in the Cove, and the lions living there were forced to flee to keep from being crushed. While the pride stands empty, Úlla and Keir step-up to fight their way to claiming the sandy territory.

January 29th, 2022 In a sudden shifting of the tides, both a pride challenge and a death match have spurred within the grounds of Obsidian Hollow. Roan and Alaric battle for the throne while Saga and Eulalia fight for their lives, bringing the surmounting tensions between the Sigrun and Rike families to an all-time high.

January 23rd, 2022 The politics and dynamics of the land are shifting following the creation of Amaryllis' first three outlaw bands - Lightstone, Galloway Crew, and Niflheim. It is still too soon to tell what the breadth of their impact will be, but it is evident that change is afoot.

archive of old in-character news

OOC News

January 25th, 2023 We have a new game, Partner Roulette for everyone to enjoy! Our Advertising Drive also starts today! Be sure to check them both out.

January 19th, 2023 We have released a site update for the month of January. Please take a look and familiarize yourself with the changes!

January 2nd, 2023 There is currently an open pride claim lottery for Scilla Lagoon. Nominations for our monthly games are also open, so make sure to cast your votes!

January 1st, 2023 HAPPY NEW YEAR! We are so happy to have all of you apart of this community and we can't wait to see what the new year brings for the site! To start things off, our first posting raffle of the year is up! There are some new things with this one, so please read carefully.

December 12th, 2022 As get deeper into December, we would like the announce the implementation of a site-wide holiday break/site down-time. Please read the entirety of the announcement for what this entails!

December 1st, 2022 Happy December! To kick off the holiday season, we have released a mini site update along with our holiday events and activities! Take a look at what we have planned, and enjoy.

November 16th, 2022 Well, that downtime lasted a little longer than planned, sorry! Welcome back and if you have any questions please let Staff know.

November 8th, 2022The final part of the BWP is live! Check out what is happening and the design looks like!

October 17th, 2022 The next part of the BWP is live! Check it out and learn who the winner of the naming contest is here!

October 10th, 2022 We have reached 100,000 posts on-site! As a thank you, all active OOC accounts will be receiving a special gift. Also, our Halloween scavenger hunt is live.

October 8th, 2022 Caladan Cove has disbanded, and a pride claim lotto is currently open for those interested in trying to claim.

October 7th, 2022 We have Staff and Assistant Staff Applications currently open; please consider applying!

October 1st, 2022 Our October Fun is getting started, so chdck out what is in store for the month and how you can take part! Our next BWP has also begun!

September 28th, 2022 We have a NPC design and name contest currently going on! Drop your ideas in and get a hint for what is coming to Amaryllis.

September 6th, 2022 Site News Day brings a number of adjustments and changes. Meet the new assistant staff, look over a new mutation, some rule changes, and changes to discord. It's a big one!

August 29th, 2022 We have heard from about half of the members on the site for the site survey, and we hope to hear from more! The survey is closing out soon, so please, if you haven't already, take some time to fill it out. It is a big help for the Sr. Staff team to know where things are and how we can work on making things better. We want to hear from everyone!

August 1st, 2022 It is time for a site survey! Please take a few moments to give us feedback on some important areas about the community. Thank you all!

August 1st, 2022 We had an incredible last month with the rollout of our BWP, and loved seeing everyone participte and get involved! The BWP is over now, but we have also released a mini site update to iron out a few things - including the introduction of a new PVP level and our two new trades!

July 4th, 2022 With this month's site news comes a variety of different changes and updates to the site, so please take a look. Also, don't forget to make your submissions for our OTM games, as well as our Christmas in July event and Round 2 of the new trade contest!

July 1st, 2022 The posting raffle has concluded, but we are kicking off the month with the announcement of our next BWP -- Nature's Wrath! Take a look because we have some fun stuff in store, as well as some interesting IC developments.

June 25th, 2022 As a reminder, make sure to sign up for the posting raffle and vote in our OTM games and our banner contest! Also note that the July update will be coming out a few days later due to some absences.

June 2nd, 2022 If you didn't already see, we released a mini site update to flesh out and add a few exciting things. We are also holding a posting raffle for the month of June, so make sure to sign-up!

May 28th, 2022 We currently have Staff Applications open, as well as applications to be apart of our BWP Site Team! Take a look, and we welcome everyone to apply if it interests you.

May 6th, 2022 Happy May! We have a important site update that we would like to check out, including two new OOC events! Our banner contest and trade contest are now live, and our IC award contest has been extended for a few more days of voting! The site-wide double exp event has also ended.

April 24th, 2022 Firnen Rainforest has disbanded. It will be open for claiming through our lotto system.

April 15th, 2022 The BWP has officially concluded, but the fun does not end there! If you haven't already, check out and get involved on our site-wide double exp event and our new IC awards contest! And happy Easter weekend, everyone!

April 1st, 2022 There's no April Fools to be had today! Check out the mini update for an overview of some new things, including new pride pages, skins, and more. Please also note that the BWP extension is now active, and will run until the 15th.

March 1st, 2022 The first of the month always comes with exciting things, and today is no exception! We have our site update as well as the launch of our board-wide plot! Please check out both threads. -->

archive of old out-of-character news


Olive, CoTM December 2022

Pride Challenges
No fights in progress
Rank Challenges
Markus vs. Adalwolf for EM Gentry
Lioness or Cub Challenges
Yrsa & Giulia vs. Azanty & Valkravn for Azanty
Dominance Matches
Hubert vs. Isla
Dog vs. Vermier
Maim Matches
Caelum vs. Ransom for Major Maim
Revna vs. Rainer for Minor Maim
Cairidan vs. Lachesis for Minor Maim
Death Matches
No fights in progress
JUNE Y9
SUMMER
With the last of the rainfall seeming to have swept across the peninsula, summer days await! The days are warm, though comfortable, and peeter off into more mild evenings while the humidity remains low. It is the perfect inbetween until things transition towards more sweltering temperatures, so best enjoy it while it is here.

Map & Calendar


Recent Posts

Outlaw Bands
outside the law

Site Time
The current time on Amaryllis is:

Credits
The bread and butter

All site-based items on Amaryllis are copywritten to the owners. Characters are copywritten and owned by their creators. Amaryllis is currently owned by Ice and Squid. Default skin coded by Dusk. Full credits here.

moonlit sojourner `
  Quote   |   #21
He was not able to obtain a grip upon @Luther ♔ , but that did not mean he went unschathed. Blood touched to his tongue, the metallic taste staining his senses as he caught sight of the damage he did to the boy's back- good. That was nothing compared to the trauma the lioness would go through with her freedom being taken. He was not able to try and obtain a grip on the male any further, however, for @Alaric ♔ entered the fray and struck Anthonius from behind.

Pain flared from his thighs, feeling claws rake down them. He turns then, a snarl erupting from his features as his own forelimb lifts with unsheathed claws, aiming to swipe out at Alaric and hit at his face. He hears the words of @Ryker ring out - he sees the surrender of his brother, @Alexander , as well as his brother trying to call him off. He was prepared to give in... however it is @Isla ' s words that ring through his mind and take root. Isla was right, if Anthonius gave in- it would only be @Fernweh ♔ fighting for the lioness' freedom. How the hell was that fair? Anthonius suddenly didn't care about anything. To hell with Andal- if the Oasis truly supported such vile creatures to take women by force, he'd not be living there much longer either. And he surely hoped Alexander hadn't known of their ways before planting their whole family there.

What if this lioness had been a Savante? One of his nieces? Would Alexander still of listened to Ryker, over doing what was right? The thought plagued him, but he did his best to focus on the battle- and to do all he could to see this woman free.

Anthonius & @Fernweh ♔ vs @Bruno, @Alaric ♔ & @Luther ♔
2/3, for Isilme's freedom


Hits:
Rolling 6d20: 20 + 18 + 13 + 4 + 16 + 11

Dodges:
Rolling 5d20: 15 + 16 + 10 + 3 + 18

Luck:
Rolling 5d20: 3 + 11 + 9 + 1 + 12
  Quote   |   #22
+5 Sneak start a fight
+5 Practice hiding your scent
+5 Practice speed or stealth


And here comes yet another fascinating turn of events! Hubert watches with rapt attention as the large black and white man with an odd mohawk of a mane bursts onto the scene, spitting out furious commands to the Oasis males caught in battle. This must be the desert's King, then. Though only one of his soldiers obeys. Seems he doesn't keep them on a tight enough leash.

The skirmish continues, but Hubert's attention is pulled towards a certain irate lioness screeching nonsense on the sidelines. His eyes narrow at @Isla from his place in the shadows, lips curling into a sneer while a growl threatened to escape his throat. Who is she to insult his home so boldly? Within earshot of the Mire's King and princes, no less. Clearly, this mountain woman understands nothing.

Hubert really had been trying to follow the advice Vater had given him so long, to patiently watch and listen and learn about their enemies before anything else. But this offense against his pride and family can hardly be allowed to go unpunished.

Quickly brushing more mulch against his fur to better obscure his scent , the prince quickly skirts around the group, trusting the violent distraction to mask his presence until he's behind the distressed Isla. Only then would the lithe shadow forcefully charge forward, aiming to try to sink his claws into the massive woman's upper flank. She'll be lucky to join our ranks! Keep your mouth shut and mind your own business. He snarls out, gaping jaws stretching forwards to try to sink his fangs into her skin, as near to her spine as he could reach.

Hubert vs. @Isla
Dominance
Round 1 / 3
Hits:
Rolling 3d20: 17 + 3 + 11

Dodges:
Rolling 5d20: 4 + 13 + 1 + 2 + 20

Luck:
Rolling 5d20: 19 + 12 + 10 + 11 + 7
  Quote   |   #23
It would seem as though her words had gotten to the second Oasis lion, and as he continued to fight alongside Fernweh instead of disengaging like his comrade, it would cause for Isla to feel a surge of hope in her chest. It would be short lived, though, as yelling from behind her caught her by surprise. She should have noted the near silent steps across the sand, but alas she had been too consumed on what was happening in front of her. Her muscles would tense as her skull jerked to the side, catching a sideways glance of the small lion who was leaping toward her. Oh, did she strike a nerve with what she had said? Well if the shoe fits then wear it, bitch.

Isla barely has enough time to react, and with the little time she had she would not be so lucky to dodge the claws that aimed to rake along her flanks. She would feel them tear into her flesh, causing for her to release a loud snarl, ears flattening against her skull as dual colored eyes narrowed. In a knee-jerk reaction would her muscles bunch before her lower half reared up into a donkey kick, her unsheathed claws on her hind paws attempting to seek the Mire lion's soft underbelly. With her movement his attempt at grabbing her back and instead found a mark upon her right hindquarter. She could feel the deep pain teeth made in the meaty flesh, and as she let out another snarl would she tuck her tail underneath her as much as she could.

Isla vs @Hubert
for Dominance/fragile ego, hm??
round i/iii
hits:
Rolling 7d20: 18 + 15 + 3 + 1 + 10 + 2 + 7

dodges:
Rolling 3d20: 17 + 13 + 20

luck:
Rolling 5d20: 14 + 7 + 12 + 5 + 13

ART & CODE BY DEE
  Quote   |   #24
Why the hell was there always so much damn drama?

The last time Alaric had sought to lay claim on a lioness it had erupted in a fight, too. One that had ended up becoming a lasting feud (even if it had been largely laid to rest, now). It was the natural way, and yet here they were so vehemently against it that it was almost laughable to him.

On some level he is aware of what's going on. Aware enough that he hears @Ryker join the crowd, hears his voice rise above the snarls and growls and slashing claws. Good, Alaric thinks, as one of the beasts backs down, the Oasis King has some sense after all.

Oh, but his own target doesn't seem so inclined to back down. So prepared is her for the man to give up that Alaric is already looking to disengage, having no interest in keeping the fight uneven if it did not need to be. As both paws slash down Anthonius' thighs he lets them land with a thud, half turning his head to look away before he caught the movement in the corner of his eye.

That "Bastard."

Sense the Oasis King had -- control over his members? Not as much, it seemed, As Anthonius spun with his claws aimed at Alaric's face. The only thing that saved him from some serious damage is that he had been ready to back away, had half-turned his head and was lucky enough that he had turned away from the attack. The claws strike but lower on his face, tearing through the skin at the bottom left of his chin.

A growl of displeasure rose from the wheat monarch as he re-engages, lifting his own paw in answer. Alaric hefts his right forepaw from the ground and strikes out, claws extended, towards his opponents left shoulder. He attempts to sink his claws deep in to the meaty flesh, there, to impair Anthonius's movement even just a little.




@Bruno & @Luther ♔ & Alaric vs. @Anthonius, Alexander & @Fernweh ♔
2/3


Hits:
Rolling 8d20: 6 + 12 + 17 + 19 + 3 + 18 + 2 + 8

Dodges:
Rolling 3d20: 18 + 15 + 2

Luck:
Rolling 5d20: 5 + 15 + 11 + 1 + 4
code by corvus
  Quote   |   #25
That man, he's a monster
Well. At least one of them had the good sense to listen. @Alexander pulled himself out of the fight and Ryker's scowl remained in place as the man tried to explain - he genuinely didn't care what had started the fight, nor for the man's opinions on what was fair or not. "Fair?" he scoffed, "Who the fuck determines what's fair, hm? You?" There was advantage and disadvantage, and Ryker rarely begrudged others for seizing opportunities. Unless they were used against him, but that was a different story anyway. "You'll find more opportunists out here than 'fair' players, and next time I expect you to think before attacking our allies." If there was a next time. He hadn't quite decided how he'd handle this, but that wasn't a discussion for public ears.

The white-and-grey woman's (@Isla) cry snagged his attention and he swung his head toward her, arching a brow as he did. Nostrils flared, taking in the scent of snow and mountain wafting off of her. "If she wanted a guaranteed choice, she should have bypassed the passage. Maybe she'll learn a lasting lesson here." A flash of movement behind the woman caught his eye, but he made no outward indication of it, instead shifting to turn his attention back to his own members, "And maybe you will, too."

Stepping aside to place himself near Alexander, his gaze fixed on the main scuffle again and he was irritated to find @Anthonius still involved. Lips curled, "Reign. In. Your. Brother." Each word was sharp, clipped in a way that promised the final chance to comply before Ryker intervened himself.
Made a deal with the demons He's a cold-hearted heathen
code by corvus

generally rated m for language and violence

Please @ my OOC account or tag me in Discord or I may never see your alert. I do not regularly check all my accounts for alerts.
  Quote   |   #26
There was no time to think or brace for another attack coming from his flank. He intended to focus on the Illyrian woman before him and hoped that his Vater would deal with the Andal pest. Luther felt Fernweh's claws land in his mane and dig into the flesh below, the pain of the attack searing through his body like a white-hot brand. Blood trickled down pale hair strands. He snarled, a sense of disgust and anger coursing through his veins. How dare this low-born wench attack him, defy his will and resist his authority? With a powerful lunge upward, he sought to intercept the foot that was aiming for his cheek with his teeth, trying to gain a grip on her wrist as he did so. The Mire Heir anticipated the possible impact and braced for it.

Luther could feel his left paw rising, outstretched claws seeking to gain a grip on her flank, close to her exposed belly, to rip and tear deep. He could sense her vulnerability, the scent of her desperation filling his nostrils as he sought to take control of the situation. He will put her down in her place and show her what a terrible mistake she’d made. The scent of her blood drove him into a frenzy as he sought to crush her defiance once and for all.

The voices around him were incoherent, but he could clearly distinguish a different man’s tone from the sidelines. Suddenly, the blurry red shape by Bruno retracted, and Luther would’ve sneered if he had the time to do so. It was him and Bruno now, and no matter how big that woman as – they will crush her like a tiny bug.

Luther, @Bruno & @Alaric ♔ vs. @Fernweh ♔ & @Anthonius
for @Isilmë
Round 2 / 3
Hits:
Rolling 5d20: 1 + 7 + 9 + 10 + 3

Dodges:
Rolling 3d20: 16 + 18 + 7

Luck:
Rolling 5d20: 8 + 13 + 10 + 6 + 2
  Quote   |   #27
Well don't go around tonight
Well it's bound to take your life
I see.

The noble is just as clueless as she is, but the hound does not need to finer details to see that Alexander has laid his claws upon the boy. Thst is enough for Dobromira's mind to shift to the next logical course of action as chaos spread around the gathering of lions.

A dark man arrives, short mane streaked in white and smelling of the same dry turf as the autumnal giant and the other male still engaged. He calls for a ceasefire and the giant comes to heel, the other, however, does not. The boys and their sire are more evenly matched now, but she cannot allow Alexander to go unpunished by her own claws for his transgressions.

Dobromira takes her leave from the nobles side without a word, ears perked at the sound of yet another scuffle starting up after a whiny woman yells something about choice. It fades to the back easily as she serves around the gathering, using the chaos to her advantage as she formed a half circle to put herself behind the stripe-maned man and the giant. She pauses, takes her aim, and tears forward without even a snarl of warning.

Dobromira aims her two front paws at the side of Alexander's hips, attempting to use her forward concentrated body weight to put the man off balance with her daggers extended for extra emphasis to the point she'd made to him before.

Reaching paws get bitten claws.



Dobromira vs. @Alexander
Minor Maim
Round 1 / 4
Hits:
Rolling 6d20: 7 + 19 + 3 + 15 + 13 + 8

Dodges:
Rolling 4d20: 19 + 17 + 12 + 18

Luck:
Rolling 5d20: 11 + 10 + 14 + 5 + 17


There's a bad moon on the rise
BGARTCODE

  Quote   |   #28
her wrist felt the scrape of @Luther ♔'s fangs as it moved away, fangs and all, puncturing deep enough that fernweh hissed. pain coiled through each torn muscle, causing her to lose her grip on his mane and retreat. immediately, another different pain caused fernweh to almost howl, a pain so hot against her flank that it makes her stomach churn and her teeth gnash in fury.

all of fernweh now quivers, from tiredness and the sudden flash of anger, as she tries to regain her breath and what balance she may have. she sees red, smells the iron tang of blood — his and hers — and hear the sound of words too distant and loud. the male's holding her, keeping her where she is by the flank that he just attacked. and fernweh, wounded, cannot bear another strike. she has herself to protect, as is the freedom of the rogue lioness. surely, all will be forgiven if she reduced herself to just a number in this instance. forcing herself through the pain, fernweh attempts to use her jaws and bite into luther's cheek in a one last effort to wound the mire's heir.

fernweh vs. @Luther ♔
for isilme
Round 3/3
Hits:
Rolling 6d20: 14 + 4 + 19 + 9 + 18 + 12

Dodges:
Rolling 4d20: 10 + 8 + 15 + 18

Luck:
Rolling 5d20: 11 + 18 + 4 + 8 + 19
BGARTCODE

tagging preferences

do tag this character in pride or neutral hunts.
feel free to PM for plots or discord me at #fiore2215.
you're welcome to discuss this character in public ooc spaces.
open to unplanned threads - tag fernweh in them.

  Quote   |   #29
He doesn't realize just how huge the mountain woman really is until he's nearly right on top her, straining more than he expected to inflict his claws upon her. It's an unfortunate oversight, but it only serves to infuriate Hubert more, finding Isla to be the perfect target to unleash his perpetual vexation over his diminutive stature upon. It's just further evidence of her not understanding her place around the men of the Mire.

He will make sure she learns.

It's beyond thrilling, to feel his claws cut through flesh that isn't prey, lion skin that belongs to neither kin nor pridemate. Oof! But there is no time to revel in the surging pride, not when his 'victim' kicks out her hefty hindlimbs to catch him squarely in the gut, both winding him and painfully knocking him back. His claws drop to clutch at the sand below, drops of crimson trailing behind, but Hubert's jaws manage to snag in her right flank before he was sent reeling too far away.

Upon hearing Isla's pained snarl, the Starke would double down, gnawing through excessive amounts of grey fur in an attempt to further rip and tear at as much of her skin as he could, the taste of iron bright on his tongue. His paws shuffled beneath him, trying to angle his narrow chest out of the kicking range of at least her left leg, lashing out with his own left forepaw to try to slash at the back of her troublesome right hind ankle and potentially unsteady her.

The bigger they were, the harder they'd fall, right?

Hubert vs. @Isla
Dominance
Round 2 / 3
Hits:
Rolling 3d20: 17 + 19 + 10

Dodges:
Rolling 5d20: 3 + 11 + 6 + 10 + 18

Luck:
Rolling 5d20: 20 + 7 + 5 + 16 + 15
  Quote   |   #30
Her kicks land but it was somehow not enough to dislodge him from his grasp on her right hindquarter. With an irritated hiss would Isla begin to jerk back and forth rather violently in an attempt to give the small lion whiplash, or at least hurt his neck or jaws enough to make him let her go. She would sacrifice making herself get injured more by these movements that settling to allow for him to gnaw on her like she was some sort of prey. It would be then that the Isla hears the condescending tones of the Oasis King, narrowed eyes snapping over toward him in rage. She's blind you zebra looking fuck! She roars at him with distain; how were they all so blind themselves to see that the rogue was without sight? Well, they were men, after all, and men never thought things through first.

Her attention would then be refocused onto her opponent. Let go, you puny excuse for a lion! Her anger wasn't something she could contain anymore at the moment, nor did she wish it to. With brute force would Isla then throw herself toward the ground on her right side, attempting to focus most of her weight toward her bottom half as she did so. If he wouldn't let go she would make him at least regret holding on. And as she fell toward the ground would her right hind limb kick out once more, thrashing wildly and attempting to kick himself in the chest or neck with unsheathed claws.

Isla vs @Hubert
for Dominance/fragile ego, hm??
round ii/iii
hits:
Rolling 7d20: 1 + 12 + 8 + 5 + 14 + 17 + 19

dodges:
Rolling 3d20: 1 + 2 + 13

luck:
Rolling 5d20: 8 + 20 + 4 + 12 + 5



@Ryker
ART & CODE BY DEE
Forum Jump: